Thursday, December 6, 2012

52 Weeks of Treats | Pretty Fluffy

I have mentioned my love for the blog Pretty Fluffy a few times before, remember Oliver's feature! Serena has done an amazing job always filling the pretty site with beautiful ideas for your dog, DIY projects, pretty products and adorable photos. I was so excited for them when I saw that Serena and Sarah had created an E-Book of healthy dog treats!  Today they have revealed their new E-Book, "52 Weeks of Treats" which you can purchase HERE
Come on now! Don't you want to buy it by just seeing the cover!

Having just moved to London I have not found a pet store that sells nice organic food for Oliver. I feel like I have been feeding him almost whatever nice looking food I can find at the store. I was excited to see her gorgeous and delicious book so that I can make him some yummy treats from scratch, 100 times better then what I would buy at the store. Not only does the book have amazing recipes for your dog, it is beautiful and gorgeous and truly shows their love for their furry little ones. I hope Oliver is ready to do some baking....or just some tasting because I can't wait to start baking. Cinnamon Honey Doughnuts for your dog! Sounds amazing! 

And for the first 48 HOURS they are offering a 40% OFF LAUNCH DISCOUNT!
Just add the discount code ‘PRETTY40′ at checkout. This special price will end December 8, 2012.

xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...