Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Jessica in Pink

Happy Halloween everyone! I  know the picture below is nothing Halloween related but I couldn't wait  another day to share this beautiful photo with you {incase you some how seemed to miss it on every magazine stand in the grocery aisle}. Have you seen the spread of Jessica & Justin Timberlake's wedding in People magazine? I am SO in love with Jessica's pink gown and wow, she was a happy and gorgeous bride! 
The happy couple celebrated with a weekend full of activities in Italy. Jessica's custom pink wedding dress was designed by Giambattista Valli, and from past posts of mine here, you may be aware that I am completely in favor of a pink dress! I have always envisioned myself walking down the aisle in a big white dress, however splashes of pink have been wandering into my dreams, hhhm:) 

The entire rest of Jessica and Justin's wedding sounded quite romantic and amazing. Even though they are mega celebrities, while reading this article they just seemed like a normal girl and guy that are so in love. The way Justin described Jessica walking down the aisle, he serenaded her {my oh my!}, seemed like any other normal couple I talk with. They were so excited and ready to be Mr. & Mrs.! Congrats to the happy couple, what a beautiful wedding it looked like! 

xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...