Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Feeling Like Goldilocks

We have spent two and a half weeks looking for a flat to live in. No, this photo below is not what we settled on, I walk by it every day on the way to the park with Oliver and WISH it was ours:)


I told Frans today I felt like Goldilocks. One flat will be too dark, the next too small, the next has a great kitchen but is too tiring {fifth floor with a dog, no lift!}, bathroom is too small but kitchen rocks, backyard is amazing but living space too small. When will we find JUST RIGHT! 

I am to search for more flats, third appointment of the day. Dreaming of living at this flat above with a pretty yellow door! Wish me luck! 

xoxo~Becca

1 comment:

  1. I hope third times a charm! And I totally agree about that first flat--just gorgeous! Good luck! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...