Thursday, October 18, 2012

A month in the States- Part One


Before we decided to move to London, I had contracted a wedding in Miami and I also had agreed to help Elizabeth with a wedding in NYC this weekend. Once we made the decision to move to London I knew that I had to still move forward with both events. Then my older sister got engaged and set November 10th of this year as her wedding date. After many conversations back and forth Beau and I decided it was best if I just stay here in the States for a month. I will be honest, it has been a fun and exciting week and a half seeing friends, having some time to run and breathe and plan what is next for me in London. This being said, I miss Oliver and my fiance! Today Beau is moving into our new flat in London without me and I wish I could be there, but instead I am on the train heading to see one of besties from college and her new baby boy, Alex, I could be unpacking boxes ;)! What a month it will be and a month to remember for sure! I am trying to take it all in. What a way to start our engagement, a move to London and the Fall!!! Living out of a suitcase for a few months could be much worse, with all the fun adventures I guess I can't complain. 

xoxo~Becca

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...