Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Cozy Night At Home

I have been at my parents in Blacksburg, VA all week. I have spent a lot of time in my pj's lounging around the house, watching morning television, flipping through wedding magazines and relaxing, I can not complain. Hurricane Sandy brought us some very chilly weather and I can't bring myself to do much more then hibernate inside, it is a huge change from the sunny Florida weather a few weeks ago! 



Why look like a slob while hanging at home?!?! I say, invest in cute lounge attire for the winter! My winter cozy lounge essentials are below, what are yours?

Sweater: A cozy Splendid sweater to bundle up with around the house. 

Faux Fur Blanket: the perfect throw to cuddle up with on the couch.

Pink Scarf: Perfect for keeping you warm inside or outside!

Pom Pom Slippers: Aren't these the cutest most stylish slippers to wear around the house. 

Lululemon Leggings: I am one of those people that do agree with the $80 yoga pants from my favorite store lululemon....I could live in these. 

Magazines & a bottle of Wine - Laying on my parents couch, dressed in my comfy clothes with a pile of magazines and a glass of wine...this is perfect! 

xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...