Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Back in the States!

Beau and I arrived back in the States late Sunday night, late. I spent yesterday in a daze of emails, playing with my puppy, and unpacking. I have lots to get done in these next few months and I'm still settling in from two weeks away of travel. I really just want to curl up with my cup of coffee and book and relax on my bed, right. We had a wonderful trip to Europe and I can't wait to share pictures with you from all over the place! London, Amsterdam, Belgium, it was a great trip. Today I am packing up again and driving down to the Keys for a cocktail party that Laura and I are hosting with Floridian Weddings and Morada Bay . Looking forward to meeting some new vendors! Till then, hope you have been up to some fabulous things yourself! 
xoxo~Becca


Prints from: London, Belgium, Amsterdam 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...