Monday, May 7, 2012

Away I GO!


Packed and ready to go! These next two weeks bring a lot of exciting travel for me. I am sitting at the Miami airport right now and thinking of the fun trip ahead. Today I will go from Miami to Detroit to Amsterdam. Wednesday I will hop on a plane to London and head back to Holland on Friday. My Beau will be there to pick me up and we will go to Belgium for the weekend and back to Amsterdam on Monday. Then it is tulips and windmills for the rest of the week!!!



Packing for three locations and dreary climate obviously had my carry on and suitcase over packed! The essentials in my purse: passport, new obsession with Lara Bars, lotions, lip glosses, new magazines, maps, notebook, ready to go! 


Beau and I will be in Holland for a few days and I can't wait. No real plans, OK well other then the tulip fields!!!! I can't wait to have a Stroopwafle at a cafe with my Beau next week. 


A quick hop over to one of my favorite cities, London! I took this photo last year from the London Eye, kind of amazing city! 


This week we are heading to Belgium with Beau's college friends and we are all staying at a restored 19th century farmhouse in Belgium, see it HERE

I will be Instagramming along the way when I can! I can't wait to share more photos and stories when I return. Happy vacation! 

xoxo~Becca

1 comment:

  1. Have so much fun!! and omg i have that clinique under eye stuff and it WORKS wonders!!!!!!

    definitely a must have!

    http://www.brightontheday.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...