Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Whoopie it's Wednesday!



So it is no secret that over the past few weeks I have been trying to lose a few pounds. My 30th birthday is around the corner and I have been feeling a little down on myself these past few months with the extra "love pounds" I have put on since I moved to Florida {look up the definition, move in together, wine, cheese, sigh...}. That being said, I still have a sweet tooth and need a treat here and there. I was so excited to see this delicious recipe enter my inbox the other day from no other then the wonderful Hungry Girl {if you do not subscribe, do it! Great ideas!}.

Using the little delicious Chocolate Vita Tops you can make a healthy WHOOPIE pie in a few minutes and for way less calories then the original {but oh so delicious} New England recipe . Here is the easy, quick recipe:

1/4 cup - Fat Free Whipped Topping
1 - sliced strawberry

How To:
1. Slice Vitamuffin in half.
2. Spread whipped topping on 1/2 and top with sliced strawberry.
3. Place the other half on top.
4. Freeze for 10 minutes.
5. ENJOY! Whoooopieee!

xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...