Sunday, July 10, 2011

Weekend Wardrobe

Most weekends if you were to stop by my house, grab a cup of coffee with me or run into me at the grocery store, this is what I would be wearing: oversized boyfriend white shirt, black leggings, my hot pink Reva flats and an oversized bag. Yep, it is my weekend uniform almost. Comfy, casual and I like to think, better then sweats. Isn't there an outfit you find yourself wearing every weekend?Weekend Attire








Weekend Attire: by rldamato featuring a black tote bag


Olivia Palermo, stylish girl she is, still manages to dress down on the weekends but still manages to look chic.
This girl, I mean really, how cute is she! I'm loving the peach shorts, but the heels, in Miami even if I run to the mall on a Saturday afternoon girls are rocking 4" heels. Nope, I can't do it. My flats, my love.

I'm loving this weekend look! The cute bright skirts with a casual top. So sweet!

This girl, casual and hip! Her torn jeans and shrunk blazer are a great Saturday afternoon wardrobe!

JCrew really knows how to market the lounge look! I think the outfit below is awesome for a weekend day out and about running errands. Her messy pony even looks great.

Jenna Lyons, creative director and president of Jcrew agrees that the weekends are meant for comfy and cute. Striped tees, jeans and a cup of coffee are the perfect ensemble.

Maybe I'll switch it up and change my leggings for a pair of these cute J.Crew sweats!

What is your weekend style?

xoxo~Becca

1 comment:

  1. Homestudio.com is an online solution to all type of modern furnitures' .It includes every thing ranging from wardrobe ,modular kitchen and many more.
    http://homestudio.com/bedroom-furniture/wardrobe.html"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...