Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy Weekend!


Happy 4th of July weekend! It is crazy to think just a week ago I was in an London taxi cab driving through Chelsea on the way back to the airport and leaving our England trip. It has been a busy week since we arrived back and I am looking forward to the relaxing day ahead! I plan on catching up on some blogging, internet searching, a long run, a bbq with friends, maybe a little shopping and a walk on the beach with Beau. What are your plans? Whatever they are, I hope you find a little time to enjoy a summer pop and a little reading in the sun! Cheers!

I am SO in love with these Watercolors from Caitlin McGauley! You may have seen her in Lonny. I am in love and am contemplating a print in our home.

Have you seen this South Florida Blog site coming your way? Sign up for their updates. Floridian Weddings, fun! Check them out on Facebook.

Oh Kate, why must you always have amazing sales! An extra 25% off!

Have you seen adorable Kate Middleton and her amazing outfits in Canada. She is dressed so perfect throughout her trip its fabulous.

This recipe from Kelsey Nixon looks delish, fresh and perfect for a sunny hot picnic day.

I have to purchase some wedding gifts this summer and I thought these would be perfect!

I love this gorgeous DC wedding from the ladies at Pineapple Productions. I use to work for them part time when I lived in Washington and they have created a truly beautiful wedding on Style Me Pretty this week!

Remember when you decorated your bike as a kid! I'm thinking of it:)

Happy July 4th weekend to all!

xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...