Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Royal Party ~ Part Two

For my Royal Party last week I wanted to have a mix of sweets and savory treats that everybody could enjoy after work. I would have loved to offer only tea and scones, but who wants only tea after work? Here is the menu I served and they were all simple and would taste perfect Friday morning at 4am while watching the wedding live!




Tea Sandwiches


Crudites Display with Queen Goddess Dressing


Sweet Basil Cheesecake with Crackers {new favorite recipe here!}


Lemon Tarts with Raspberries


Kate and William Sugar Cookies


Chocolate Chip Scones


Chocolate Biscuit Cake


Prosecco Bar


British Candy



Chocolate Biscuit Cake - An easy no bake cake that is said to be the Queen's favorite treat to eat with her afternoon cake. Prince William's groom cake has been confirmed that it will be a biscuit cake, get the recipe here.





Laura at Make Merry Events created the Kate and William logo and I had Sheila at Couture Confections make these lovely adorable sugar cookies for me.

I am SO in love with this picture and the cookies!


Easy and delicious, tea sandwiches. Asparagus honey mustard and turkey, cucumber and cream cheese and tomato mozzarella all displayed on a three tiered stand were quite a nice hit.



Easy, pretty and a lovely alternative to only offering wine. I offered multiple ingredients that guests could add to their glass of prosecco: meyer lemon simple syrup, mint, raspberries, peach nectar, St. Germaine {my favorite!}. Get creative and make your own ingredients.
How cute is this sign! Should have been me, but oh well, a glass of prosecco will do!


Katie from Stella and Dot brought Chocolate Chip Scones on her adorable royal cake stand, the crown was perfect!
Thank you Laura, Katie and Sheila for the wonderful additions! I always love

a reason to host a party and this wedding has made us all a little wedding crazy, I think it is exciting!!!!



What are you doing to celebrate? Any fun plans? I would love to hear!

xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...