Monday, April 11, 2011

Morada Bay Beach Cafe

This weekend I had one of those moments where I thought, hhmmm, this part of living in Florida isn't so bad. I know, I said it! Friday night Beau and I drove to the Keys for the Seven Mile Bridge Run early Saturday morning. I was so happy that the Beau finished his first race and we finished in pretty good time in the sunshine! The race ended in a little park where I took off my running shoes and walked in the ocean, who can complain.


Afterwards we explored a little bit of the islands driving through neighborhoods, laying on the quiet beach and stopped at Morada Bay Beach Cafe that had been highly recommended to me. Pretty much, I am in love. I walked outside and the first thing I said was, "I want to have a party here". That is usually how my mind works. The restaurant is vibrant and bright and looks right out onto the water. Drinking a margarita here in the afternoon made me forget about my week ahead and pretty much anything else going on!



I would love to string lights above the whole area and have a great event on the sand. Guests could even arrive by boat, watch the sunset and dance the night away under the stars. The colored mismatched chairs would provide such a fun decor element! Fish tacos, a margarita, Beau, the sun, the Keys.....highly recommended. When can I go back?


xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...