Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wedding Wednesday! ~ BHLDN

Anthropologie, the amazing unique store that we all LOVE has created a wedding store, BHLDN. The name of the store was inspired by the Dutch word "to keep" {I asked my Dutch beau and we figured to keep, tales of marriage, stories, etc, spelling, not so sure, anyways}. Click on the site, it is full of beautiful dreamy pieces!


These wedding dresses are crafted beautifully!!!



The jewelry pieces are all intricate and ofcourse, gorgeous. How amazing would it be for your fiance to give you these pair of ly earrings, sigh!



Not only do they have wedding dresses for the brides, they also created dresses for the bridal party, or guests!

Hello amazing shoes, I need both of these, wedding or not.

I am totally an addict of head pieces. I love a pretty bow! I especially love the bow and a veil, I'll keep this in my mind.

The bloggers are loving BHLDN. Above is the beautiful Emily from Cupcakes & Cashmere getting a sneak peek at the line. Emily is newly engaged and I can SO see her in something from BHLDN walking down the aisle.

Laura at Make Merry! Event Design created this wish list board. Yes, I agree, the ruffled gown is so beautiful!

Enjoy BHLDN! I see us all falling in love with it!

xoxo~Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...