Friday! Yay! I've been in the States for the past two weeks visiting my family in between Thanksgiving and Christmas. It has been a big break from the hustle and bustle of London and baby Fleur and I are missing Mr. Beau, but it has allowed us a little time to relax a bit more. We have been taking advantage of being able to use my parents car to get around and browse around online a little more then usual while the grandparents cuddle with Fleur. Between black Friday sales and Christmas decorating projects, I have found so many things I have fancied this past week! We are off to do a little shopping with Nana and to get her picture taken with Santa today, oh my! What are you up to? Anything you fancy?
1. White Flower Rose - How beautiful is this bouquet! Wintery white, I'm loving it. I would love to incorporate these flowers into an arrangement for the table.
2. Sparkly Christmas Party - ummmmm this glittery and sparkly party is a bit of a dream night to me! Glitter all over everything!!!! This looks like a party I need to throw soon.
3. Cheers Brooch - Very kate spade looking. Talbots is having a sale and this fun brooch is in my basket.
4. Babyccino Shopup London - If I was in London this weekend I would be heading to this fun baby/family shopping event. There are so many amazing boutique's attending, 20 minute family photo shoots, activities for kids, so fun! Chelsea Old Town Hall December 4th & 5th
5. Studio DY cookies - I absolutely LOVE these cookies and the idea of making ornaments to look like them sound amazing.
6. Grace & Thorn Christmas Wreath Class - Next week the London based florist Grace & Thorn is holding a wreath class. Even if you do not have a front door, you could create a fun wreath for your living room wall. Sign up on the link above.
7. Dinner in an Igloo by the Thames. This place is looking really fun for a night out!
8. Sugar Paper Target - I've got a little bit of an obsession with this new line at Tarjay. Since I've been back in the States I think I have stopped by for some blush and gold metallic items at least four times..... why can't they sell this in London! So in love.
HAPPY FRIDAY! xoxo Rebecca