Friday, May 20, 2011

sunny days and cute cafes

This morning on my way into the office I popped into what is now my new favorite find in Fort Lauderdale, Croissan 'Time. I had driven by this place quite a few times over the last year and thought, "oh, just some little strip mall cafe, not true French." Wrong I was! One of my running friends recommended it to me and after a long training run this winter, I stopped there on my way home and as I stepped into the door I was in love. The staff speaks French, the counter is lined with freshly baked pastries, croissants, quiche, brioche, all beautiful deliciousness. Now it is my go to for out of town guests, a Saturday morning treat. I picked some croissants and pain au chocolate up to bring with us to the Keys this weekend for Beau's mothers birthday breakfast by the pool. If you live in Fort Lauderdale, try it out, you will be in love!

My favorite Fort Lauderdale Cafes:

Sunrise Square, 1201 North Federal Hwy.
Fort Lauderdale

Also, so in love. The Italian cafe love of mine. This bakery bakes fresh bread throughout the day that you can see as they you walk past the windows. Try the Ciabatta!
1235 E. Las Olas Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale

This is Gran Forno's cafe location, the perfect place to grab lunch outside. An Illy espresso and a Panini that makes you feel like you are in Italy!
704 East Las Olas Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale


I hope you find time this weekend to grab a croissant and a cappuccino and enjoy the sunshine outside!

xoxo~Becca



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...