Thursday, February 10, 2011

Shades of Pink - Lipstick

I had a nice laugh this morning when cleaning out my bag I realized, wow, I have 10 shades of pink lipstick in my purse! Really? Is this really necessary? Whatever, yes! I'm a pink girl through and through and have a love for pink lips. So if you are in the market for a new lip color, check out my favorites.
NARS - Roman Holiday
Bobbi Brown - Pink Ballet & Retro Pink
Chanel Glossimer - #104
MAC - She Loves Candy Lipglass
Cover Girl - Shine Blast #804
Chanel Rouge - Mademoiselle
Clinique - Bamboo Pink {I've been rocking this since college. Thank you SU bookstore counter!}

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that material your blog is very useful. I’ll probably be back to read more.

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete

  2. Those look interesting. Keep posting.

    Count
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...