Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's a KATE SPADE Christmas

Every year Miss Kate has such fun holiday ads, they are only getting better! Way to go fabulous Kate Spade, you have us in the festive spirit!
{I'm inspired to make paper chains from the picture above!}

{Wow, so bright and happy! Nice hors d'oeuvres tray!}

{A cocktail inspired Iphone case sounds perfect to me!}

{Wrap me up in that skirt with that striped bow around it!}

{The photo above of from Kate's NYC store. sigh....love, need I say more!}

{How cute are these holiday invites!}

{This is from the new 2010 Holiday campaign. I am drooling over the shoes, the Glori!}

Happy Holidays to ALL! Kate and Andy were in Elle magazine with pictures from a recent holiday soiree they hosted, I'm sure she is quite the hostess.

xoxo~Becca





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...