2. Glass of Champagne on the Lincoln Memorial - Remember the scene in Wedding Crashers where they end their night on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial drinking champagne....well I do. I would like to have a little bubbly there as well.
3. Margaritas at Lauriol Plaza - This DC restaurant gives me memories of being an intern in DC. Margaritas, Sangria and good Mexican food.
4. Run around the mall - I do this now but recently I've been so busy, I need to do this and take it in during the early morning.
5. Drinks out - W hotel, the view is just so wonderful at this hotel! Drinks at the Gibson, outdoors.
6. Cupcake tour of DC - Georgetown Cupcake, Baked and Wired, Hello Cupcake. I think I need to have a bite of each before I leave.
7. Happy hour wine tasting - Zola wine bar and kitchen has wine tastings through out the week. I have been saying I was going to take advantage and go. I should realllllly do this soon.
8. Shopping in Georgetown - no explanation needed.
9. Washington Monument - I have never been to the top of the monument.
10. Tour of the White House - please? Can somebody arrange this?
I will miss DC. Thanks for being a good home for me.