Monday, June 15, 2015

Glimmer & Threads Events

In case you didn't know, not only do I blog, I also plan events. Weddings, birthdays, dinner parties, anniversaries, engagements, you name the celebration, I would love to work together! I know that I often share images over on Instagram of the event world I live in and earlier this year I introduced you to my new business, Glimmer & Threads but it hasn't been until these last few months where I have started to take on the planing opportunities full time and wanted to shout from the rooftops about working together! 
{Image by Abby Jiu Photography
 For the past thirteen years I have been working in the events industry planning events. I have found a love for the designing, styling and planning of a well executed event. Who doesn't love walking into a special occasion that is planned flawlessly with touches of a couple sprinkled creatively and tastefully around the night. I moved to London from the States almost three years ago after working in Washington DC and in Florida and am so grateful to have worked at some amazing venues and events along the way. In the past few years I have really grown to love the process of planning a wedding day in particularly,  the most magical day of a couples life. I love sharing in a couples love story and organizing it flawlessly and creatively to create a day for you to celebrate together that is unforgettable in every way.


{Image by Abby Jiu Photography
 Not only a planner and one that I think has a special touch at the details and pretty good taste {yep, I said that but hey, I had to, I don't want to just stick a chair cover in bow on every event, yes, I said that also!} I truly love being their to make your wedding day relaxed and having someone there to trust along the way to create your vision of that day you have pictured being the best! Having just been married myself last year I understand the stresses that come along with it which is why I myself had a wedding planner assist on the month of our wedding, it helps! Not every bride to be is a planner and also often needs some guidance into putting their ideas into a true reality for their wedding day.
{Image by Michelle March
 I love to celebrate every moment, I love a good love story and incorporating it throughout a celebration. I love that I have a profession that allows me make people happy and share in their joy. The best moment of my job is seeing clients faces light up during their wedding day, it is priceless.
{Image by JSP Studio}
{Image by Abby Jiu Photography
 SO many people have encouraged me along the way and for this I thank you so much. For every event I plan, photo I post and wedding I plan, your encouraging words have led me to share this post today and hope that you will share it with friends, friends getting married, hint hint;)
{image by Kylee Yee Photography}
{Image by Kylee Yee Photography

I am currently booking:
month of wedding coordination, styled engagement shoots, full wedding planning, event styling and planning 2015/2016. 
I am based in the UK and will travel ….anywhere! 

 Please do get in touch with me at: info@glimmerandthreads.com 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Thank you so much for sharing this one really well defined all peaceful info,well really like it,Keep it up Love it- Event linen hire essex

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...