Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: And the Bride Wore PINK

I saw these photos on Style Me Pretty yesterday and I think I went Pinning crazy! Oh my, the brides pink dress I am head over heels in love with!!! When I was little and would play the game MASH, you know, the game where we predicted our future. Well, even 20 years ago I was thinking of weddings. I would have a category for wedding dress color and it always seem to fall on pink.
The dress and the shoes! I die!

This Vera Wang confection is so beautiful!!!!! IN LOVE!


Layers of blush, cotton candy like chiffon on the bride is gorgeous! hhhhmmm, will I wear pink some day? ;)

{Entire wedding posted HERE on Style Me Pretty and shot by We Heart Photography}

xoxo~Becca

2 comments:

  1. I agree Becca... gorgeous gown... and in pink no less! and like you, i moved south form mid-atlantic 4 yrs ago... but to be closer to my daughter and grands! isn't it beautiful living in south Florida!? Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really beautiful, Becca. I like purple more. So I arranged a theme of purple dresses for my wedding, all guests were in purple shades at my Miami beach wedding

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...