Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy Weekend - Sunday Reading!

Happy Sunday! We had quite the doggy Birthday party for Sir Oliver yesterday! Homemade puppy carrot cake cupcakes, homemade dog bones, 5 dogs, presents, lots of wine, pool time, it was fun! Now it is a beautiful Sunday here in Fort Lauderdale and all I want to do is lay by the pool, but I have lots to get done. I'm going to take a little break in the sun later and catch up on some blog time. Here are a few links I found throughout the week. Have a nice Sunday!

Laura and I had our first Floridian Weddings get together and it was so much fun! Laura made these amazing Orange Crinkle Cookies! They are delish!

This new paper collection is pretty amazing.

I visited this new boutique in Fort Lauderdale on Friday and love it.

How cute are these DIY place card ideas?

Just in time for the Mad Men premier tonight, a mod inspired photo shoot.

WOW, check out these baby animal prints, gasp, adorable! I must get one for all my expecting mama friends:)

So in love with both of these weddings this week. This surprise wedding and this Miami wedding!

xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...