Thursday, March 22, 2012

Today starts a new day...


Well here goes..... today is my last day at my current job. Wow. It is pretty crazy to think that I moved to Florida almost two years ago. I have been working at this job since I moved from Washington D.C. and have been lucky to be part of a team of amazing women and a little bit like a little Florida family. However, after many long conversations with Beau and I, we know that life has been hectic and sometimes too much going on and sometimes missing the happy. So beginning tomorrow, there is a lot on the horizon for the two of us, me and Sir Oliver {had to include him!}. Everything is very exciting! I probably won't be blogging about it for a bit {sorry flip flop readers!} but it is exciting and I can't wait. So wish me luck and I can't wait to continue sharing my flip flops adventures ahead!

xoxo~Becca

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...