Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Winter Tabletop Challenge

Last week I wrote about our tabletop challenge over at Floridian Weddings. This weekend I finally put it together! My sister was visiting and baking holiday cookies as I was setting up the table, it completely put me in the holiday spirit! I was lucky to snap these photos before my cute little Puppy Oliver went running around with the table linen and my champagne glasses went smashing down, oh well. I hope you like what I created.







See the rest of the details on my table and the other tabletops over on Floridian Weddings. Laura and I are so excited on how our tables and the other three Florida bloggers {Sarah, Alex & Marianne} have turned out! What do you think of my Rosy & Romantic tabletop?

xoxo~Becca

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...