Thursday, December 22, 2011

All Packed Up

Here we go! Today we are off to Cleveland for Christmas! Packing up the car, yes, you read correctly, the car, not heading to the airport....and driving to Cleveland. We decided that after finding insanely priced airline tickets and boarding our little puppy, we have the time, lets drive. So Beau, Oliver and I are packing up the car and driving 14 hours to Virginia, picking up my parents and heading 7 hours more to Cleveland. I am really looking forward to a fully packed holiday with our whole family, boyfriends and Beau's parents, nine of us I think. I love big holidays! If I don't have time to write before then....MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I hope you have a wonderful holiday, lots of cocktails, too many cookies, holiday tunes, sparkly shirts and lots of fun.

I saw this art display at Art Basel in Miami a few weeks ago. Unfortunately I do not have the artist written down, do you know? A cart of packages...I thought it was quite perfect for the holiday season:)!

A 20 hour drive, you can be sure I will be on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram along the way. Follow me and keep us company!

xoxoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...