Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wishing I was HERE

After coming off a long three day weekend of relaxing, going to the movies, laying in the sun, reading magazines....it is going to be a hard day to get back into the swing of things. I saw this photo on Pinterest from a fabulous post on Grey Likes Weddings and thought, "Oh, can't I be here!". Hoping you had a wonderful weekend and are relaxed and refreshed and full of fun ideas for a week ahead!
{photo from Troy Grover}

Below are a few posts that I read over the weekend and just loved....

A Kate Spade store opened in London! Oh can I please get a job there? Look at the fun party!

Did you see the beautiful secret garden like engagement the Jessica Lorren shot?

I would love this necklace for my birthday, sigh.

OOo I loved reading through the new Martha Weddings this weekends, thanks for the sneak peek.

Am I too old to have an Eloise 30th birthday themed party, because this one is awesome!

I didn't get to make these this weekend, but MUST add homemade pop tarts to must bake soon list!

Beau and I are doing a one week veggie, no cocktails, no dairy, lean mean eating machine diet. We have so many festivities coming up in the next three weeks that we need a little break. I think I may need to make this recipe!

Happy Tuesday! xoxo~Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...