Tuesday, May 10, 2011

the 4 p's

Peas, Pesto, Pasta and Peonies.

Saturday I went to a beach party in the afternoon and said that I would bring a pasta salad. Well, not wanting to do a boring old tri colored pasta salad I went to miss Barefoot Contessa's party cookbook and whipped up her Pasta, Pesto & Peas dish. I enjoyed a little by myself and I have to say...delish! Adding this recipe to a new Summer favorite. Peas, pesto, pine nuts, parmesan cheese, pasta, it is like a Summer comfort food.

Find the recipe here on the Food Network's site. Paired with a light glass of wine for a Summer afternoon, it couldn't be better.

The peonies are beyond beautiful and added a little bit of simply pretty to my relaxing Saturday afternoon quiet lunch.

Bon Appetit!

xoxo~Becca

{photos from my iphone}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...