Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cupcakes=Love

Yes, I have a little obsession with cupcakes. The little cakes are so pretty and comforting. Who doesn't want a pretty little cake as a treat. Well, yesterday when I saw Style Me Pretty's post on Enjoy! Cupcakes in California, my heart stopped for a second and started to beat really fast. I'm in love!
Enjoy Cupcakes is a great story of a woman who quit her day job to create her dream....a bakery! I have had this dream for many years as well. Seeing these pictures made me think...hmmmmm...event planning or cupcake baking;) Above is the Cupcake Trailer you can rent for events. How cute is it!
The bakery is connected to a wine tasting room with cupcake flavors like: Chocolate Blackberry Syrah, Pomegranate Meyer Lemon Chardonnay and Cherry Vanilla Merlot. Ooo la la, I would love a cupcake and a glass of vino!



Pink Champagne Cupcakes! Need I say more!

This is the inside of the adorable airstream trailer you can rent for parties. Absolutely in my event file now! Now I need to get to California for a party and use this soon.

Check out the beautiful video that they have created with the owner. It is beautiful. Oh my, I'm craving a cupcake now! The beautiful California sun, wine and cupcakes. I need to visit Enjoy soon!

xoxo~Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...