Thursday, November 12, 2009

a crazy week


Oh I've had a crazy week at work. I have been working around the clock to prepare for 3 big events this week, all ending with a reception for 1,800 guests this evening. 1,800 with 3 planners, a band, newspaper boys, an Indian caterer, 130 waiters, 7 floors, 2 VIP receptions, it is a lot of work. I'm looking forward to the weekend to relax and lay low, but right now I cant see past tonight. I love my work, the event business, but living at the office and waking up thinking if I ordered enough platters and spoons at midnight, is not my dream. I know this will open up many more doors to me, so Im keeping my chin up . Monday I have a fun opportunity for a job and I hope it works out. We will see. Just let me get through the day! Think of me at 5pm as we start setting up and start passing 1,800 mini burgers to guests. Breathe, inhale, exhale!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...