Sunday, August 16, 2015

I Fancy Friday v. 48

Well you know, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, whatever, two days late with the post and hey, I fancy the weekend right!!!! What a week we had, what a weekend its been. I figured I found so many neat things over the week that I fancied that I still needed to share with you, happy reading! Enjoy your weekend! xoxo
1. Post It Note Background - how amazing is this idea and how simple. This colorful amazing photo backdrop is made of POST IT NOTES!!!

2. Green Arrangements - I am loving this very green wedding. I am having a green moment, less pink, lots of greens, I just love it! Isn't this wedding stunning. 

3. Warner Bros. Harry Potter Studio - Yep, me and Mr. Beau went to Harry Potter world yesterday. It was amazing. SO many details and behind the scenes sets to see, it truly was something. I drank Butterbeer and felt like a big kid, it truly was magical! The movie industry is amazing and the tour left me wanting to be a prop stylist, SO fun!  


4. Roots & Bulbs  - Thank goodness there is not one right near our flat because I would be spending my salary on smoothies, oops. The Smart Smoothie is absolutely a delicious breakfast. I have become to love one right after class at 1Rebel which is also amazing. A juice, a smoothie, the little fireball treats, it is healthy and oh so delicious. 

5. White Christmas Tree - Yep, it is only August and Christmas is on my mind. I am planning a styled shoot themed around the Christmas season {eke, I'm psyched!} and this white Christmas tree is on my list. I am beyond excited that Mr. Beau said....OK! yippee! 

6. Pink Banana Republic Vest - I could dress this up or dress it down. I'm just so in love with it. 

7. Pineapple Necklace - made by the British brand Cinderela B. a gold pineapple necklace, OK maybe I have one, but its a bit bigger and this one is TOO cute! 

8. Running Tights - Not sure if you saw my instagram feed, but crazy me has decided to run the NYC marathon this year for the 4th time. Yep, me and my Mr. Beau are heading to the Big Apple to run 26.2 miles!!!! I am loving these lululemon tights, NIKE flower tights with stripes and these Sweaty Betty leggings. 

9. be.pilates - I have really begin to love pilates since joining ClassPass. I use to be really nervous at trying out the reformer and after my first class, well, I'm addicted. The toning and stretching from the class is amazing, I truly would recommend it! I tried out the beautiful studio right off of Baker Street at be.pilates last week and instantly fell in love. A small class of only four students, the teacher was lovely and the airy and bright lofty studio was so pretty, highly recommend it. 

10. The Mrs. Box - Sigh. I LOVE these velvet ring boxes. I was SO glad to see them back in stock this week with new colors. The prettiest box to keep your engagement ring or favorite cocktail ring tucked away.


Happy weekend! xoxo Rebecca


*If you liked this post you may also like : Fancy Friday v. 47 | Fancy Friday v. 45 | Fancy Friday v. 44

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...