Friday, August 29, 2014

I Fancy Friday v. 34

Oh how I love Friday's! The weekend is ahead, I know when I leave the office that a glass of wine with Mr. Beau is calling my name, long walks with Oliver, time set aside for projects, oh Friday, I love you! I've truly been inspired this week to put together so many upcoming projects. Gorgeous flowers, yummy recipes, creatives office spaces, there has been so much I have fancied throughout the week. Happy Friday! What do you fancy?

1 . These peony photos make me want Summer back! and these Amazing Flowers on Once Wed want me to have an amazing part with these at the entrance. Flower love. 


3. WOW! Did you see the amazing studio space from Studio DIY

4.  LC is getting married and I am LOVING the front of Martha Stewart with her gorgeous bridesmaids. I will be reading this issue this weekend!

5. I finally made it to the Wedding Dress Exhibit at the V&A  last week. You must go! Gwen Stefani's pink dress has always been a fav of mine and it was great to see in person. 

6. Did you know that Sweaty Betty offers free classes weekly. I took the Boxing Yoga at Sweaty Betty in Soho last week and OMG, yoga & boxing mixed, it was amazing. 

7. My new favorite lipstick, Bitch Perfect Lipstick from Charlotte Tilbury I actually wore it on my wedding day. I guess it was perfect;) 


Only a few more days to cast your vote for the BLOG awards. Please vote, Best International Wedding Blog , if I could ask for a favor:) You have until Monday, 1st of September! VOTE HERE! 


xoxo - Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...