Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Afternoon Blog Break

Tuesday afternoon, I'm a bit sleepy and could use a nice big coffee and a little break. I have just received our wedding photos from our amazing photographer Abby and can not WAIT to share them with you! For now, here is a little sneak below of just a bit of the prettiness that we had on our big day. Yes, are you surprised, peonies, pink and lots of pretty:) I hope you find a little pretty time to take a break today and catch up on the loveliness around the web. Here are some of my favorites I've been reading... 

I love fresh summer tomatoes and there is nothing better then a quick, easy, no cook 5 ingredients recipe. 

A polka dot wedding dress and some GORGEOUS overflowing flowers make this wedding inspiration oh so beautiful. 

Martha Stewart hosted a party for Vogue, uuummm, did my invite get lost? 

Kate Middleton wears them, I've been wanting a pair of my own, but now, if Kate wears them, I think we all need a pair. What would Kate do. 

Want to become a wedding planner, read this. And yes, a bonus is the amazing beautiful photos from some local UK amazing wedding pros! 

Oooo, one of the past Presidential Social Secretaries has a lovely blog about entertaining and etiquette. I'm looking forward to reading it! 

I love seeing the story of how the recipes are made in food magazines, it seems like a foodie dream job! 

WOW! Rach has the most amazing dream closet/office….can I find a flat that can fit this because I'm in love.

xoxo - Becca

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...