Monday, March 10, 2014

Afternoon Blog Break

Saturday was such a sweet and special day! My girlfriends threw me a small bridal shower here in London. We had high tea, indulged in too many sweets and spent the evening drinking prosecco and gabbing about weddings and life, it was perfect! After spending a lovely day out on Saturday and then a beautiful sunny day out yesterday with Beau, Monday morning I have woken up with a to do list miles long. I keep reminding myself to breathe, and that enjoying fun times is a good thing and not to stress because I didn't get my list checked off! With that, I am going to take a little break with a cup of coffee and get caught up on some blog reading. Take a break, an afternoon blog break! 
{picture from my shower on Saturday} 

Black and White style, polka dots and stripes, I love both! 

An IKEA gilded nightstand, hello beautiful. 

Everything about this inspirational post makes me want to run to Hawaii now. 

 I love reading about business owners and their ideal clients, style, etc! 

Wishing I was in Palm Beach and could wear something bright and sunny like this. 

Oooo I love this beach fairground engagement shoot! It reminds of ones Michelle took before we moved!

Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote an article about her experience at the Oscars, interesting. 

I love Michelle's pictures! How pretty is this bride and groom AND her red bow shoes. 

Bite size appetizers, mini food, this is what we want to serve. 

Taco party anyone? Sounds fun to me! 

xoxo - Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...