Monday, November 4, 2013

Hello November!

I can not believe October 2013 is finished, wow. October was one of these months that I kind of can't believe happened. We had so many amazing experiences, I want to do it all again! A trip to Bali, the Wedding Blog Awards, meeting the girls from the Everygirl, Brides Show, b.loved event, a trip to a farm, our save the dates were printed and sent, I discovered myself on London tube posters {yes! my Bridget Jones tweet!}, pumpkin cookie baking, walks in the park with Oliver and one of my best friends from DC visited, breathe! SO that is why I am in a bit of denial that it is November, wow, how? November, I've got a big to do list for you! Let's get this month started! 
November I am trying to say NO to things I simply do not have time for with the hope that it gives me a little less stressful feeling. We have 222 days until our wedding, yippee, but also I wanted to get some major items secured before the holidays {the band, the decor, cake, makeup}. Our save the dates are in the mail, SO excited, and I have many side projects happening, so as much as I hate saying NO to fun activities, I've decided I'd be in a much happier place if I do to some things. Do you ever feel that way? The feeling of complete overwhelming? I am setting goals for lots of things and trying not to over commit. 

We are hosting a Thanksgiving cocktail party at our flat, taking a day trip to Oxford, getting ready for our holiday trip to the States and enjoying our time here in England during the Fall. What are your November plans?

Happy November! xoxo - Becca

1 comment:

  1. Wow you had one busy October! Love your photos, and it was lovely meeting you at the Wedding Blog Awards! Looking forward to seeing how your November pans out :) Carol - Henry and Flora xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...