Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Mid Afternoon Blog Break

Yes! I'm back from Bali! After an amazing time on holiday, a 23 hour trip home and a fabulous evening at the Wedding Blog Awards, I am back at it and pulling myself together for the rest of the busy week ahead. I won't lie, it isn't easy adjusting from Bali R&R mode to busy work week mode, sigh. SO to ease myself back into the week, I thought I would share with you some links I have found around the web that I missed out on while I was away. Grab yourself a little Pumpkin Spice Latte and enjoy the afternoon blog break! 
The pic above was taken at the amazing Potato Head Beach Club in Seminyak. Ummm lets just say, that was one of the best places I've ever been and didn't want to leave. Can you blame me? I think I was gazing out at the sea thinking...don't make me go!

These fashion icon kids Halloween costumes are pretty amazing on Oh happy Day! How cute is the little girl as Anna Wintour! 

My sister created an adorable "man-child" birthday for her boyfriend over on I Heart Cleveland. Pizza cards, beer, whoopie cushions, sounds like a fabulous afternoon to me. 

This feature makes making French Macarons look so easy, what do you think? 

I loved seeing Jessica Lorren featured on Wedding Sparrow. A pretty photographer inspiring fashionable bridesmaids. 

I agree with Danielle, I'm loving the idea of a pea coat this season as well. 

I'm putting some of these cardigans on my must have list for this winter! 

OMG! This shoot and these flowers are AMAZING! Way to go Aneta!

AWwwwww this adorable baby shower makes me wish I was in the States to throw one for a few of my besties!

Pink and white and black! Yep, I love this wedding. 

xoxo - Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...