Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday Afternoon Blog Break

Good morning lovely ladies! I hope you had a fabulous weekend! It was a short weekend for me as I worked on Saturday. I had a wedding at work {you may have seen me tweeting little pics here}, we spent yesterday at one of my favorite neighborhood breakfast spots The Breakfast Club, spent some time on FaceTime, picked up the flat and relaxed a bit. I have TONS on my to do list from reaching out to wedding vendors to booking plane tickets for Christmas to getting myself fit for upcoming trip away!  Tomorrow I am going to Paris with my office...for the day, not too shabby right, so I'm finding it a bit hard to concentrate today. You too? Enjoy the links I rounded up this weekend with a 
cup of jo, enjoy your week! 

My friend Desiree said it perfectly, when she was at this wedding she knew I would LOVE it. She said it had my name written all over it. Full of balloons, pretty flowers and lots of glitter, Jessica Lorren captured it beautifully and Sarah Tucker planned it well! 

I am dying to add a sequin blazer to my wardrobe this season! Anybody see a cute one, let me know. 

Maddie the coonhound, have you see her? Oh wow, these pics are amazing and made me so happy. 

Two recipes I have prepped for the week ahead: Heirloom Tomato Avocado Chickpea Salad & Creamy Roasted Gazpacho. Not full Paleo, but pretty close to it! Clean, healthy Bali bikini diet here I come. 

Rhiannon at Hey Gorgeous partnered with BHLDN and created this lovely photo shoot. I love the Mr & Mrs chair covers. Inspiring my big day next year! 

Oh please can I throw someone a 30th birthday as pretty as this moroccan themed luncheon

I'm heading to Paris tomorrow and this post and this post got me even more excited! 

Happy week ahead! xoxo - Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...