Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Getting Ready with your Bridesmaids

I have over a year left of wedding planning to go until Beau's and my June 2014 wedding. Actually we still need to sign a venue and an exact date, hee hee. In the middle of all of the big planning items {venue, catering, dress, photographer, band, etc.} I find myself dreaming of the actual day, the morning of the big day! I envision myself surrounded by my bestest girlfriends, my mom, my sisters, aww, it makes me so excited! I love seeing images of the bride to be getting ready for her wedding day, the anticipation, the celebration! I was so excited to discover American Bridal  and all of their adorable and affordable gifts they have to make my wedding day just a little more special. I can not wait to see all of us dressed up in pretty little gifts with a little personalization  to make the big day even a little bit more special. See below for my favorite getting ready finds...



I am an absolute FAN of personalized gifts! Monogrammed robes, cosmetic cases and beach bags are a wonderful gift to give and receive, rarely do you buy yourself one. What a better gift to get your bridesmaids then a personalized tote bag filled with some wedding morning essentials: 

2. Monogram cosmetic case 
3. New shiny lip gloss 
5. Bottle of Water to hydrate through the day
6. Tissues 

The images below are too cute, filled with bridesmaids all dolled up and getting ready for the big day in matching robes!
Photo by Justin DeMutiis
Photo by Rodeo & Co. featured on Southern Weddings
Photo by Virgil Bunao
Photo by Elizabeth Messina 
Don't forget about your mom or even your soon to be mother in law, a special robe for her would be pretty sweet as well!
Photo by Elizabeth Messina 
Make sure to visit American Bridal  to see many more cute and budget friendly items! The cosmetic cases start at $14.95, adorable and not expensive, yippee! 

Happy Bridal Shopping! xoxo ~ Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...