Sunday, April 22, 2012

What I've been up to...

Here is what I have been up to.....


As I wrote about a few weeks ago, I have been a little MIA, OK A LOT MIA! I left my full time job and have so many new adventures in the horizon, it is almost overwhelming. The last few weeks I have been busy and planning a large wedding in Miami, taking up every minute of my day, however, I loved it! The couple was a pleasure to work with and it was so exciting to be part of their very important day. More detailed photos to come soon but I wanted to share one with you above, this one I snapped on my phone. You can see a few more here

Planning this wedding was such a great accomplish to me. After over 8 years in the event business, catering, weddings, sales, I was finally able to full time do what I had been dreaming of,  not as a part time job. It was exciting. With everything coming up in the next few months I am looking forward to putting lots of work into Floridian Weddings, a couple styled shoots, assisting another lovely couple in a Fall wedding and some other amazing adventures that I will let you know of soon. 

I will be honest, I have been having days where I doubt myself, wonder what I'm doing, if I'm doing great and feel all over the board, however, I just keep telling myself it will fall into place and my true passion will come through and make me excited. I'm sitting back today with a latte and sorting through my to do list and getting it all done. My new motto, getting it done! 

Happy Sunday. I'm back! xoxo~Becca

2 comments:

  1. Wow congratulations! That sounds like such a dream job, and you're actually doing it! If the rest of it was like that picture - I bet it was gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Back! Pay your self on the back for a job well done. you can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...