Thursday, April 5, 2012

I've been MIA

Yes, I know, I am missing in action. Kind of quiet on Twitter, Pinterest, Blogging and Facebook, sorry. to be honest since leaving my full time job I've been swamped and crazy. Happy, but busy. Unfortunately my little
blog has taken a backseat for these two weeks, sad.

I have a big project I am working on for next weekend and it is really taking a lot out of me, oh my! Beau and I finally booked our tickets to Europe for our trip in May and when I get a little stressed I just picture me running through the tulip fields in Holland, not kidding! I am SO excited we will be in Holland in May and I have made Beau promise me that we will stop and take many many many photos in the amazing fields! Yep, so the light at the end of the tunnel of a little crazy is the tulips. hahaha.


I'll be back soon. xoxo~Becca

*photo is from Jordan from Oh Happy Day's trip to Holland. Her year in Europe looks amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to hearing what you are up and cant wait for the pictures from Holland!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...