Friday, September 17, 2010

Shop the Outlet in your pj's

I have always loved a good outlet mall shopping trip. Jcrew always seems to have great finds: swimsuits, the long ribbed tanks, last seasons cute dresses 75% off! In college Jcrew use to set up an outlet for a week at Syracuse, we would scrounge up our pennies and run over to get the discounted finds. Well Jcrew has caught on that it is not always the best way to spend your Saturday, walking around a crowded outlet mall. Welcome Jcrew outlet online!
The outlet is ONLY available on the weekends! Turn your alarm on for midnight because these deals will go fast. Below are a few finds I would like in my shopping cart!
Happy Friday! Happy Shopping!
xoxo~Becca















1 comment:

  1. Can you order me the sweater, size XL and I'll pay you back. I have spinning in the am and in no way will be up that late! peace!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...