Tuesday, September 7, 2010

RUE

I'm having one of those mornings where I'm having a hard time accepting that I have to go back to work. Can't 3 day weekends exist every weekend, I would be way more productive! So to get me excited for the day I wanted to share...RUE, the new online magazine!
I know that we are all in love with LONNY magazine, so here is a new one to get excited about as well....RUE. Rue mag is only available online but the sneak peeks look so wonderful to browse through and get inspired by! The bloggers behind Plush Pallette and the City Sage have come together to create this wonderful Emagazine full of inspiration!

Inspiration for home decor, fashion, entertaining, parties, oooo I can't wait! The ladies had a photo shoot at the AMAZING ban.do offices (check out this post if you haven't! I die!). The magazine looks like I am going to be in LOVE with it! How fun is the party above???
I'm a HUGE magazine subscriber. I get wayyyy to many subscriptions and I think beau may think that between Vogue, Martha, US Weekly, Self, Glamour and oh the many others... our house is being taken over by magazines! That being said, I love the concept of the online magazines. They really get my creative mind moving. Right now with all of the decorating to be done at our house and the new life, job, etc. in Florida, I feel I need a little extra kick of creativity to get me going. Enjoy Rue, it comes out soon! ...(maybe the birthday fairy would bring me a fabulous Ipad gadget to read it on. hee hee. A girl can dream)

xoxo~becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...