Monday, October 12, 2015

Happy Hour: Champagne Pear Cocktail

I had a really wonderful weekend! A busy weekend, but a weekend full of fun projects and attending a lovely and thoughtful workshop. It was one of those weekends that really got my creative mind going and I loved it. The gorgeous fall weather outside also may have helped make me feel a little pep in my step possibly. It was gorgeous outside in London. The weather has officially changed into autumn, my favorite season! A time full of apples and pears and pumpkins and sweater and all of those lovely things! To celebrate the great few days I've had why not celebrate with a cocktail? Right? How about a delicious Champagne Pear Cocktail
 Last week my recipe and collaboration I styled and put together with Maxeen Kim  and Tea America was featured on one of my favorite sites, Style Me Pretty Living. A mix of all lovely fall goodies; pears, figs and a little bit of bubbly. All of these things mixed together and it is a wonderful to reason to celebrate the season ahead. 
 With so many exciting adventures ahead this season; growing my business, an upcoming lovely collaborated photo shoot, heading to NYC to run marathon #5, the blog awards and so many other bits here and there, I think a Monday afternoon is the perfect time to celebrate happy hour! 
Cheers to the season ahead! I hope the chilly fresh air and the colorful leaves get you as excited as it gets me. New ideas get rolling in my mind, new projects get spinning in my head. Cheers to that! 

Check out the entire feature with the recipe for the cocktail and delicious naked cakes HERE at Style Me Pretty Living

xoxo Rebecca

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...