Wednesday, October 15, 2014

You Are Invited: Blogger Brunch

I have been wanting to plan a blogger get together for quite some time now, so I was quite excited when Bobbi with Today I Am Bobbi said she would co host with me. All of us bloggers spend so much time behind our computers and once and awhile it is so nice to meet up in person and share new ideas and chat. We hope that you can make it! 
Saturday, 25th of October, 2014. Blogger Brunch! 
Details below: 
I have met some great friends through blogging, I hope we can meet up on the 25th of October! Wedding bloggers, fashion blogger, DIY blogger, travel blogger, whatever you may be, we would love to meet you! 

See you there! xoxo - Becca

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I missed it! Definitely up for the next, hope you had a fab time xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...