Friday, April 4, 2014

I Fancy Friday v.27

Oh week oh week, it has been a week. We have not been home much this week, but when we were I managed to pull a couple of late nights at the computer but still I'm just feeling the pull for MORE time, anyone else. I am so happy to see the weekend here, but also, before Saturday even starts, I am already wishing I had one more day, my my my. Does anyone else have this feeling? Even though life is a bit hectic right now, I still managed to find a few seconds to fancy some things during the week, I hope you enjoy! 


Cook: {5} Healthfully Ever After's Spring Vegetable Noodles with Goat Cheese This recipe looks so light and refreshing, I am going to add it to my lunch list for next week as it looks perfect into fitting into my healthy eating plan. I also LOVE this entire clean eating plan Abby shot with her and Caitlin on SMP.

Wear: {2} Baublebar has created some pieces for Nordstrom that I am crushing on, especially this Baublebar Hinge Bracelet!{6} I peaked into Zara this week to discovery the cutest ballet flats ever; rhinestones for my wedding week and how about these swiss dot ones for spring, eeekk, love!

Watch: {4} I've really enjoyed watching Marie Forleo's videos, I find her silly, fun, inspiring and encouraging. This week she sat down with Arianna Huffington and lets just say, I need more sleep to achieve my goals;) Watch it HERE

Breathe: {3}I need to remember this myself, I can do anything but to everything…because right now my limit is being reached! 

Make: {1} I need to arrange more flowers! Seeing this simple and gorgeous centerpiece of ranaculas makes me want to run out and buy some fresh flowers. 

xoxo - Becca

1 comment:

  1. You are too sweet! I'm so glad you're loving the recipes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...