Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Bows for the Big Day

I have a bit of a thing for bows. A man in a bowtie, bows on shoes, bows on dogs, a bow on your wedding dress, I love them all! There is something playful, pretty and feminine by adding a bow to your wedding day. I've been thinking about adding a bow to my veil, Beau is going to be dressed handsomely in a spiffy bow tie and the sweet flower girl will probably be wearing sparkly bows on her sparkly shoes. A little bit of pretty, a little bit of girly, both, the perfect thing to add to your wedding day! Everything looks a little bit prettier when tied with a bow. 




I even added a pink velvet bow ribbon to our engagement pictures. Yes, I love bows!!!

xoxo - Becca








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...