Thursday, April 18, 2013

Heading to the English Beach!

After months of rainy, cold and dark days in England, we decided to plan a little get away out of the city this weekend! Beau and I are packing the car, and Oliver, with two of our good friends and heading South for a couple of days. We keep joking that it is SPRING BREAK 2013, but honestly, even if I have to wrap myself up in scarves, it will be nice to get away and walk near the beach. I've been sick all week with a yucky cough, and some fresh air and sun on my face is just what I need! {the weather forecast says 0% rain, really!!!}

I can't wait to lay around in my jeans and a sweatshirt, throw on some "trainers" {aka: sneakers} and take Oliver to the beach for a long walk. A bottle of Pimm's to keep us company as we play Jenga and my favorite Taboo, lots of English tabloids and a long lazy breakfast accompanied by some homemade yummy scones I will bring. Sounds like a nice weekend away? We are pretty excited for our little adventure! I can't wait to share how it is! 

Florida sunny beach, English rocky beach, doesn't matter....we are heading to the Beach! 

xoxo~Becca

2 comments:

  1. sounds amazing... Enjoy the beach and the sun for me! It's currently a blizzard outside right now here in Minnesota - YUCK

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...