Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Floridian Weddings Road Trip!

I can not believe it has been almost a year since I wrote this post announcing my adventure of creating a South Florida wedding blog, Floridian Weddings. Laura and I have had a fabulous year growing our site and sharing amazing weddings, engagement sessions, inspirations, new vendors and venues with couples getting married in South Florida. Well, a few months ago we started talking about expanding to the entire state of Florida and we didn't look back. Last we announced our expansion and that we added on a new editor as well, welcome Desiree! I had to share with you our adventure in two weeks.....a road trip!!!! 


Laura, Desiree and I are hitting the road and traveling throughout the state of Florida, July 23-27th, all details can be found here. I know that a lot of my readers are based in Florida, so please, spread the word, pass along to any wedding professional friends you have. Our schedule looks like this: 

Monday, July 23: The Reef, St. Augustine

Tuesday, July 24: V Seagrove, Seagrove Beach


Thursday, July 26: Cafe Lurcat, Naples

Florida has such beautiful places to get married and we can not wait to share all of the spots we discover along the way! 

xoxo~ Becca

{all photos by Chelsey Boatwright ~ she's kind of amazing!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...