Saturday, February 11, 2012

Happy Weekend!!!

Happy Weekend Everyone!

I know it has been quite some time since I have posted some of my favorite links from the week, so today I am back at it! Beau has the day off and I can't wait to spend the day with my boys {beau & Oliver} and I am promising to stay away from the laptop. So with a little time....here are some of my favorite posts! Happy Sunday:) xoxo

"Orange You Glad You Are My Valentine" from Twig & Thistle are the cutest Florida Valentine idea I have found. I pinned it so I won't forget this adorable idea for next year. A bowl of fresh Valentines!

I loved creating this inspiration shoot in my backyard, a surprise engagement!

I think I may be making this for breakfast on Tuesday.

How easy is this! Making adorable hearts around your yard for a party.

My sister made me an Ombre cake for my 30th birthday and I've been dying to try it out. This looks like a great idea.

I'm pretty excited I found this fabulous American blogger living in London!

Oh, read this post and you will be dying to go on a honeymoon....to Italy.

A girl scout inspired bridal shower with touches from Troop Beverly Hills! Yes, I'm in love!

I was so sad to hear the Whitney Houston passed away, really, sad. I heard this version of "How Will I Know" and it brought back memories of me as a little girl listening to Whitney in my older sisters room.

Everyone, have a wonderful weekend. Enjoy it, every second:)! I'm off to the dog park with the boys.

xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...