Monday, November 21, 2011

Pumpkin Pie Shakes

I have a thing with Pumpkin sweets during the Fall! The second I see the Pumpkin Spice latte appear on the board at Starbucks I get super excited and have to order one! Even though I live in South Florida, where we really have no feel the nice chilly Autumn weather, I still love the tastes of Fall and try to create my own. A few treats of Pumpkin Cookies, Pumpkin Bread, Pumpkin Pancakes, you name the pumpkin recipe, I probably love it...makes me feel like my Palm Trees are changing colors outside my house.

So last week Beau and went to the Hollywood Food Truck Round Up last Monday and I after a sip of a Pumpkin Pie Milkshake from the Sugar Rush Sweet Truck I was in Pumpkin Love and knew I had to find a way to create this...DELISH! Today after a long intense workout I was craving sweetness and remembered that yummy shake. I came up with a way it could be a little more healthy, headed to Publix and voila...here is my finished item. It is amazing if I do say so myself!
Ingredients:

3/4 cup Low Fat Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
1/2 cup Skim Milk
1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
Sprinkle of Cinnamon
1 tablespoon of Graham Cracker Pie Crust

Blend the first 4 ingredients together. If you like your shake a little more thick, add more frozen yogurt, more thin, add more milk. Pour into a pretty glass, sprinkle with some crust and add a cute straw. Sip, enjoy, yum!

I think next time I might add a little Cupcake Vodka Frosting Flavor, ooooo. That sounds like a nice ending to Thanksgiving Day!

xoxo~ Becca


3 comments:

  1. This looks really yummy and really easy. I must try. Your picture is really good too! Happy Thanksgiving!

    Amy R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you AMY! I am still learning in the photo area but I was pretty happy how this one came out. Thank you. Love your blog. Your DIY's are great! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...