Sunday, October 16, 2011

Happy Weekend ~ Sunday Reading

Happy Weekend everybody! Well as some of most of you know, we got our little puppy Oliver a few months ago and well...I'm in love. He is kind of my best buddy here in Florida. When Beau is working late at night, on the weekends, Sir Oliver keeps me company! This weekend my little puppy had his "manhood" surgery. Poor guy. I took this picture and had to laugh. His little cone, his cute little face, the Halloween scarf! So between hanging out with my little patient and sitting inside because of the rain, I've been browsing online a lot. Here's what I found reading...enjoy!

I tried out this easy hair tutorial and I'm loving it!

All weekend long it was yucky and today it was pouring. I was inspired to make some soup and was referred to this referred to this Alice Waters recipe. The soup tonight is delis!

Thank you Jordan for sharing these amazing dresses under $40. The red one has my name on it.

I'm looking forward to reading these posts about tablescapes. Who doesn't love a pretty table.

Hi pretty love seat, I would like this in my house.

Lemon salt lemon cupcakes, need I say more? Adding to my must make list!

A Halloween dinner party? I want to have one. I want to send these invites from Laura at Make Merry. I must!

Glittery teaspoons, wow, these would be so sweet to add to my daily cup of Jo in the morning.

An Etsy wedding featured on Style Me Pretty is so lovely filled with Etsy finds! And did you see the oh my gawd amazing post they featured of the inspiration shoot at the New York City Library?

Happy Weekend everyone! I hope you had a lovely weekend. Cheers to the week ahead!

xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...