Friday, December 17, 2010

It's FRIDAY!


{image from Eddie Ross}

I have had a week full of holiday parties and am glad for a little festive weekend ahead! One more week until Santa comes, the family is here and we start packing for our New Years trip to Holland! Just a few little things I'll be up to this weekend! Happy Holidays!

{image from Martha Stewart}

I will be making some sparkly table decor for Christmas. The whole D'Amato family is coming to Florida to visit so I am making the house shine and be a little glitzy.

Red Velvet Souffle - Contemplating testing this recipe before Christmas Eve. From Southern Living. Check it out, it looks divine!

Lonny Mag - Have you checked out the most recent Lonny Mag! Click here for some last minute ideas.

High Gloss Magazine - omg. LOVE the girls behind this new online magazine. I will be entering all of their Holiday contests. Do the same...here.

I had my Stella & Dot party the other night and it was so much fun! I'm in love with these items. The necklace is to DIE for! I will be placing my order this weekend. If you are interested in anything go to Stella and Dot then click find a host and type in my name and shop away!

Have a great weekend shopping away, baking cookies and getting ready for the Holiday week ahead! xoxo~ Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...